WET N WILD PHOTOFOCUS SETTING SPRAY- NATURAL FINISH & MATTE FINISH- REVIEW & COMPARISON


Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Natural Finish and Matter Finish Setting Spray


Hello Lovely People!!!


Today I am back with a new product review and comparison between the two variants of Wet and Wild Makeup Setting Spray.


First of all, I would like to talk about the role of a makeup setting spray. The setting spray is also known as make up fixing spray and the product helps in keeping your makeup on for a longer duration, apart from that it does not let it fade, smudge or crease. It also gives a finishing touch to your makeup without making your foundation look cakey.


Let's move on to the review and comparison of the two products that I have with me.


Packaging:


Both the products come in a similar packaging. It comes in a tiny and cute spray bottle, and have a semi transparent cap over it with a nozzle to spray the product right on to your face. The product is small in size so I would say it is travel friendly and easy to carry even in a small purse. The best part about the packaging theme is that the cover has details like the lens of a camera, so they have used the name Photo Focus very appropriately in the packaging. And secondly you can notice that the Matte Finish spray has a Matte body while the Natural Finish has a glossy body. I am sure you will really appreciate the creativity in the packaging of this beauty product.

The ingredients of the product are mentioned over the plastic wrapper over the bottle, along with it's MRP and stuff. I usually prefer the expiry date, manufacturing date and ingredients to be mentioned right on the product, as once you remove the wrapper to use it, the necessary details are gone.


Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish
Nozzle Spray Bottle



Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish
Product code at the bottom


Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish
Mfd, Quantity, Expiry etc mentioned

Comparison in Packaging:

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Spray      
1. White body with grey semi transparent cap 
2. The body has a glossy finish

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte Finish Setting Spray

1. Black body with black semi transparent cap
2. The body has a matte finish

Ingredients:



Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish, ingredients
Ingredients

As you can see the product comes around with a number of chemicals in it which is a drawback. However, the product has not harmed my skin in any way so far. And I have been using the same from almost 6 months.



Directions for use:

As far as I have read about it, it can be applied prior to your make up or can be sprayed on your face right after you are done with your makeup. I prefer the latter and for the same, I keep the product few inches away from my face and spray it twice or thrice and you are good to go.

Quantity: 45 ml

Shelf Life: 4 years from the date of Mfg. (as mentioned on the packaging)
MRP: INR 499/-

Smell & Colour:

Both the products don't smell that great and I would blame that to the huge amount of chemicals and alcohol in the product. However, I found the smell of Natural Finish better than the Matte Finish. Both the product smell a bit like spirit however, the smell doesn't last long and fades away after a few minutes of application.
Both the products are colorless.


Make up setting spray wet n wild, photofocus matte finish and natural finish
Transparent in Colour

My views on the product:
Both the products do their jobs well. The Matte Finish Setting Spray definitely gives you the matte look that you are looking for. The product doesn't make your skin dry or super matte and gives a hint of shine to your face.
The Natural Finish Setting Spray gives a very natural and dewy look to your makeup and is suitable for people with dry skin. However, I have an oily to combination skin, but it gives me the perfect look as well without making my skin look oily.
The best thing is to use the Matte Finish for the Summers and Natural Finish for the Winters.
I have used a lot of makeup setting/fixing spray but I would recommend you to give it a try as the results that we get at such a reasonable price are amazing. I feel it is one of the finest drugstore makeup setting spray.
The product doesn't give you a long lasting result but is good to use for 5-6 hrs. In summers it fades away quickly in comparison to winters.
I also found the packaging really nice, the creativity, ease to carry and usage. Also the packaging has a rich look even at such a reasonable price.
The only thing I disliked about the product was very high use of alcohol and chemicals in it. However the product has never harmed my skin in any way and I think it is safe to use occasionally.


Pros:

-Inexpensive
-Has two variants (Natural and Matte)
-Travel Friendly
-Good quantity
-Both the variant suits the oily as well as dry skin
-Easily available
-Does what it Claims

Cons:

-High amount of alcohol in the ingredients which might not be very good for people with dry or sensitive skin.
-The ingredients, MRP etc not mentioned directly on the product but on the plastic wrapper
-Not a good odor


Would I repurchase it?

Probably yes if I am looking for something within this budget.

Links from where you can  buy the product:


I would recommend you all to buy the product from hokmakeup as the website has got amazing offers throughout the year. You can also buy the product from Nykaa, you may get a good deal there as well if the product is on sale. I got mine from both the websites, one variant from Nykaa and the other one from hokmakeup.

Hokmakeup:

Wet n Wild Matte Finish Setting Spray

Wet n Wild Natural Finish Spray


Nykaa:


Wet n Wild Matte Finish Setting Spray


Wet n Wild Natural Finish Spray



Eat Pray Blush Rating: 4/5


Do check out my review of the following products:
And recipe for the following lip-smacking dishes:
You can follow me on -
Instagram: @eatprayblush
Twitter: @eatprayblush

Comments

Popular Posts